Please contact me if you are looking for:
- complete and balanced approach to Arts and Cultural management, including writing project briefs, grants, facilitatating, coordinating meetings and community engagement,
- a firm knowledge of curating programs, exhibition displays, cataloguing, working in both a gallery and arts and functions settings arts and social plans, frameworks, policies, media releases and reports; identifying gaps and trends.
- a professional Visual Artist.
- a community artist – able to lead community driven large or small scale murals and placemaking installations.
- management in commissioning, project managing and delivering a range of quality public artwork projects.
- a creative lateral thinker, problem solver, committed to community outcomes.
- empowerment of communities and leveraging partnerships with internal and external stakeholders for a common goal.
- sensitivity in working with diverse cultures; particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders, CALD communities and people with disabilities.
- strong events leadership- SALA, Fringe, Feast, Come Out.